My Mito Mission
Powering awareness, research and support for everyone with mitochondrial disease. MILLIONS of people in the UK alone have common conditions which are also known to involve mitochondrial damage. Such as dementia, diabetes, epilepsy, heart disease, MS, Parkinson's, stroke, some cancers ... and many more. More research into mito could help so many.
Charity number: 1176616Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6 3RZ19 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 169276PayPal Giving Fund ID: 3690056
Learn more- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.
Learn more- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.
Learn more- Opens charity seller help
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.
eBay sales for charity: My Mito Mission
160 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- childrens audio books on cd£5.00
- childrens audio books on cd£3.00
- 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles used£6.50
- mirrored tea light holder£7.50
- 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles used£7.90
- jigsaw puzzles 1000 pieces used£4.00
- Silver plated brandy warmer made by Legend With Brandy Glass£15.000 bids
- Lovely Ladies Henry Holland Jumper Size 10£0.990 bids
- warehouse 10 blouse top Blush Pink£0.990 bids
- Tamla Motown Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston it takes two£12.00
- Tamla Motown Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrel You're all I need to get by£10.00
- burgandy cream skater dress£0.990 bids
- Quite Rare J J Barnes Real Humdinger 1068 Motown Soul£15.00
- Tamla Motown JR. (Junior) Walker How Sweet It Is/ Nothing But Soul£5.00
- The Ron Grainer Orchestra A Touch of Velvet- A String of Brass£6.00
- New Look Clutch Bag and Fascinator unbranded£10.00
- Blush pink button minidress 10£0.990 bids
- Royal Norfolk mustard pot£0.990 bids
- Small glazed Brown milk jug with Peri Winkle flowers.£17.800 bids
- There's a pain in my heart by the Poppies£18.00