John Taylor Hospice
John Taylor Hospice provides free specialist end of life care for people living with a terminal illness and their families. Today more than 600 people and their families will receive the care they need from John Taylor teams. Both at the hospice in Erdington and in people's homes in Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield, care is 'Taylor-made' to the individual ensuring people receive support how, where and when they need it.
Charity number: 1156964Birmingham, WEST MIDLANDS, B24 0DF34 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 193097PayPal Giving Fund ID: 3899763
Learn more- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.
Learn more- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.
Learn more- Opens charity seller help
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.
eBay sales for charity: John Taylor Hospice
7 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- 1996 Star Trek Generations TNG Meeting in the Nexus Hamilton Plate No. 3632A£8.990 bids
- 1993 Star Trek Deep Space Nine Commander Benjamin Sisko Hamilton Plate No. 3585D£4.990 bids
- 1994 Star Trek The Next Generation Best of Both Worlds Hamilton Plate No. 0974A£8.990 bids
- Phat Boyz cars die-cast / plastic - 1949 Mercury 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 Unopened£1.500 bids
- Phat Boyz cars die-cast / plastic - 1998 Ford Mustang 2002 Corvette Z06 Unopened£1.500 bids
- VINTAGE FENTON? CARNIVAL GLASS 20CM RUFFLED BOWL, AUTUMN ACORN DESIGN£14.99