Autism All Stars Foundation UK
Autism All Stars was founded in 2010 following the tragic suicide of a young teenager who had all the symptoms of autism but was never diagnosed. The intention of the charity is to increase understanding of the different manifestations of autism & its related conditions & to promote acceptance & inclusion of autistic people of all ages & abilities. We use social media, blog posts, books & incredible events to bring people together, & highlight the positives of being autistic as well as the challenges.
Charity number: 1152681REDHILL, Surrey, RH1 5DL123 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 73141
Learn more- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.
Learn more- Opens charity seller help
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.
eBay sales for charity: Autism All Stars Foundation UK
16 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- Paris: Made By Hand by Pia Bijkerk (Paperback, 2009)£18.00
- NEON BRAIN MAZE COLOUR COLLECT GAME Crane Construction Kit Mini Mechanic Kit +£20.00
- Angel crystal bracelet£20.00
- choker necklace£4.50
- MOORE & WRIGHT MICROMETER co Sheffield no.964 wooden box, papers used condition£50.00
- Brown & Sharpe Vintage Micrometer No.47 boxed, ring &papers used condition£50.00
- Stars in the Sky - Limited Edition Art Print by Ket Denham - 8 x 10 inches£14.95
- "Hyperfocus Is My Super Power" Sign Autism ADHD Dyspraxia Awareness Wall Hanging£3.99
- "Embrace Neurodiversity" Sign Autism ADHD Dyspraxia Awareness Wall Hanging£3.99
- Handmade Autism Awarness Braclet£4.00
- Fidget cubes£4.99
- custom hand painted press on nails£16.00
- SpektrumVit ✅Natural Remedy AUTISM & ADHD ✅Boost Brain Function£19.99
- Fidget cubes£6.00