The PDA Society
Our charities current activities include: supporting discussions around people's experiences of living with PDA; providing support to those living and working with PDA; campaigning for greater recognition of the PDA profile' providing training to different audiences; sharing good practice and supportive ideas; developing new materials and tools which can aid understanding; collaborating with medical professionals as part of the PDA Development Group; organising an annual PDA day and biennial conference
Rotherham, South Yorkshire12 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 3230797
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay sales for charity: The PDA Society
14 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- guiness book of records (Vintage)£4.00
- Ebulobo Bear Baby Sensory Toy Teether Rattle Squeaker - Like Skip Hop Montessori£24.00
- Baby Gap Red Cord Corduroy Winter Party Christmas Occasion Dress 12-18months£6.50
- Playmobil Car Roof Green - For 4345 Part c12927 - Spare Part£4.00
- *** TOOTH FAIRY GIFTS *** (PDA CHARITY DONATION)£2.00