Rossendale Hospice is a charity which strives to improve the quality of life for everyone in Rossendale who are coping with life-limiting illness. We do this by: Providing and enabling the highest quality care both within the Hospice and in the community, Respecting patients' dignity and independence, Supporting their family and friends before and after the end of life, Working alongside other care-providers to improve the lives of those who are facing the end of life.
CRN: 1008228Rawtenstall, Lancashire9 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 159064
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay sales for charity: Rossendale Hospice
13 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- Boys Domyos Black And Blue Tracksuit Age 14. Hardly Worn Excellent Condition£4.500 bids
- Ladies Clark’s Originals Tan Leather Moccasin Lace Up Shoe Size 3D£9.000 bids
- Ladies Clark’s Originals Patent Leather Dark Green Desert Ankle Boot Size 4C£12.000 bids
- Ladies Clark’s Originals Pink Suede Crepe Rubber Sole Desert Ankle Boots Size 4D£9.000 bids
- Ladies Clarks Dark Grey Suede & Chunky Soled Desert Ankle Boots Size 3D£9.000 bids
- Ladies Girls HOBBS Black Patent Lace Up Leather Agatha Brogues Size 3£10.001 bid
- Brand New Lulu Guinness Black & Gold Dotty Ballerina Shoe Size 2.5 Uk£12.000 bids
- Macy’s (Post 2001)New York Land Marks Revolving Musical Water Glitter Snow globe£28.000 bids
- Genuine Ercol Saville Easy Arm Chair In Solid Ash And Appears To Be Golden Dawn£50.000 bids
- Betty Jackson Black - Black Lace Overlay On Pale Gold With Belt Size 16£6.001 bid
- Ronni Nicole Red & Purple Paisley Dress Size 14£4.001 bid
- Tales Told in Holland - paperback - Folk tales on the Netherlands - unread copy£5.95
- Surprise Box - Genuine Gemstones£6.99