Queen Elizabeth's Foundation For Disabled People
QEF works with people living with physical and learning disabilities or acquired brain injuries to gain new skills and increase independence. Whether it's learning everyday life skills, rebuilding a life affected by brain injury, acquiring the skills to drive a specially adapted car or training for future employment QEF supports disabled people to achieve goals for life.
CRN: 251051Leatherhead, Surrey19 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 48180
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay sales for charity: Queen Elizabeth's Foundation For Disabled People
12 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- Lovely Real Fur Collar£6.500 bids
- Blue Timberland Gilet Size 10£1.630 bids
- Ivory M&S Autograph Dress£2.400 bids
- Quba Sails Top£1.300 bids
- Karen Millen Black Dress Size 12£6.500 bids
- Real Fur Collar£7.000 bids
- Makonde African Ebony Wood Carved Head Figure - Beautiful and Rare£100.00
- LADDRO Don Quixote Standing up Figurine (#4854) - EXCELLENT PRICE£50.00
- Royal Doulton Impressions Daybreak Figure (HN 4196) - EXCELLENT PRICE£50.00
- 1977 Silver Jubilee Elizabeth II Crown£7.00
- FA Cup Football 1872-1972 Winners Leeds Large Gold Colour Coin Medal Token£2.70
- 3 Decorated Tile Coasters, Windmills, Queen Elizabeth's Foundation for Disabled£6.99