The halow project is dedicated to creating opportunities and supporting young people aged 16-35 with a learning disability so that they are able to live independent, meaningful, fulfilled lives and become more involved in their local community. We are a growing organisation, based in Guildford, Surrey and we are passionate the young people we support have the right to the same life experiences and chances as any other young person.
Guildford, GU1 3UY1 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 200160PayPal Giving Fund ID: 3190849
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay sales for charity: Halow Project
14 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- Levi’s 501 Blue Demin Shorts. Button Up. W28 Excellent Condition£6.500 bids
- genghis khan Artwear Patterned Maxi Dress With Adjustable Straps Size Small EC£8.500 bids
- Essential Antwerp Green Silk Summer Skirt Size 38 EU 10 UK£4.500 bids
- mais il est ou le soleil Unique Patterned Dress Size 36 Excellent Condition£5.000 bids
- asos size 10 Aztec High Neck dress White Excellent Condition£4.000 bids
- Jigsaw Zip Effect Brown Leather Belt Large Good Condition£4.000 bids
- Ladies Nine West Beige Brown Slip On Heel 9W UK Size 7 Excellent Condition£8.500 bids
- asos mens Light Blue Cotton/Linen trousers W38 L32 BNWT£7.500 bids
- 4 X GAP skinny ankle trousers UK 4 ( Waist 25.3 inc) Very good Condition£7.500 bids
- Beautiful Linen Silk Dress Dark Pink Size 10. Excellent Condition£10.000 bids
- Danier Black Leather Handbag Good Condition£4.500 bids
- Coccinelle Plaited Vintage Gold Summer Collection Handbag Excellent Condition£10.000 bids
- Smart Casual Black cord jacket w/flower detail size small . Very Good condition£4.000 bids
- mais il est ou le soleil Nightie Dress Small Excellent Condition£5.000 bids