Falkirk and District Association for Mental Health
FDAMH works with people and families experiencing the impact of mental illness. FDAMH promotes mental wellbeing by providing a range of services and creating an environment in which we: support individuals to recover from mental ill health by acknowledging that recovery is a unique voyage of self-discovery and personal growth; prevent deterioration in mental wellbeing; and provide support, education and training related to mental health to carers and across the local community.
Faklirk, Stirling12 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 71713
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay sales for charity: Falkirk and District Association for Mental Health
8 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- Falkirk Home Shirt 1997/98. Size listed as Size 46-48"£85.000 bids
- Handmade Ceramic Pot (7 inch)£0.990 bids
- 6ft Steel Coat Hanger and umberella storage wonderful item very heavy£70.00
- Boxed New Illuminated Tripple Mirror with storage cabinets all one piece£70.00
- PGM Ball Screw£130.00
- retro 1973 MINT LARGE 50p FIFTY PENCE THE EEC 9 HANDSBenefits mental health£2,185.00
- Unicorn Pillow£5.00
- baby girl Tartan tutu£10.00