Cameron Grant Memorial Trust
Cameron Grant Memorial Trust promotes good mental health for everyone, and especially young people. We urge all in mental distress to speak up and ask for help, unlike Cameron who fought poor mental health on his own, silently for many years before taking his own life. We work with communities around the UK to customise Cameron's Coasters (drinks mats) and Cards (business cards) with the mental health support information that matters most to each community and distribute them free. Charity Number 1167221.
Solihull, West Midlands, B92 0AR2 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 206462PayPal Giving Fund ID: 188189
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay sales for charity: Cameron Grant Memorial Trust
7 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- MONOPOLY Board Game BIRMINGHAM Edition. New sealed. Sold For Charity.£15.000 bids
- Apple iPod Nano 1st Generation 4GB Blue.£2.501 bid
- Decorative carved wooden bowl with lid. Bought in Africa. 6 x 6 ins£1.500 bids
- Large Blue Cubbyford Teddy Bear Cubbies. Height 18 ins. New.£5.000 bids
- Fluffy Bunny Rabbit Soft Toy. Used. Height 16 ins.£1.000 bids
- Brown Teddy Bear With Red outfit. Lovely bear.£1.000 bids
- Elephant cuddly toy. Height 17 ins. Lovely. Li-Lo brand£1.500 bids