British Liver Trust
Liver disease is the only major cause of death in the UK on the increase, causing one in ten deaths of people in their 40s. The British Liver Trust is the UK's leading adult liver health charity. Through our campaigning, helpline, support groups, publications and website we aim to increase awareness of all liver conditions including liver cancer, and improve early detection and treatment in order to save lives.
Charity number: 298858Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 1HL164 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 17607PayPal Giving Fund ID: 12286
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay sales for charity: British Liver Trust
11 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- Psychiatry The Industry Of Death£1.750 bids
- LORD OF THE RINGS game: THE TWO TOWERS:Magic square, triangle, memory games£18.990 bids
- DOLCE GABBANA Blue Jeans W34 - L35 VGC.£24.49
- Milk Thistle Extract Schwabe Thisilyn Maximum Strength£10.25
- marc jacobs Pickles Bull Dog Coin Purse Key Chain£45.00
- Vintage Lego System Set 1808 Rare Airline Promotion£120.00
- LADIES WOMENS FLY LONDON WEDGE LEATHER SANDALS SIZE UK 5 EU 38£35.00
- Python Rock Mountain Bike - Teenage£78.00
- Great Adventure Stories vintage anthology HISTORY / EXPLORERS / CLASSIC TALES£9.99
- ROWING FIGURINES Olympics 2012 souvenir 3 memorabilia Corgi diecast£19.99
- Coco Mademoiselle Chanel 100ml EMPTY Eau de Toilette Bottle with Box Dummy EDT£6.99