Autism All Stars Foundation UK
Autism All Stars was founded in 2010 following the tragic suicide of a young teenager who had all the symptoms of autism but was never diagnosed. The intention of the charity is to increase understanding of the different manifestations of autism & its related conditions & to promote acceptance & inclusion of autistic people of all ages & abilities. We use social media, blog posts, books & incredible events to bring people together, & highlight the positives of being autistic as well as the challenges.
Charity number: 1152681REDHILL, Surrey, RH1 5DL95 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 73141PayPal Giving Fund ID: 52912
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay sales for charity: Autism All Stars Foundation UK
10 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- Fidget cubes£8.00
- Warhammer - 40k Indomitus Primaris Space Marine Eradicators 3 New With Bases£23.00
- Miss Posh Dress Size 10 Stylish Black Embroidered BNWT£14.99
- Autism Awareness Keyring Metal Glass Handmade Bag Charm Silver Tone & Tassel£3.75
- Enantia Chlorantha Cinchona African Yellow Wood Awopa£14.99
- Autism Awareness Mug 11OZ , BENEFITS AUTISM CHARITY£7.69
- autism autistic car sticker charity love kindness mental health kids stickers£2.99
- A4 my hero has autism print love family autistic bedroom home decor Charity£3.99
- Lego technic 8250£70.00
- Autism Awareness *Charity Listing* Guitar Pick Plectrum Necklace Keyring Badge£4.99