APS Support UK
APS Support UK, aims to achieve earlier diagnosis and offer support to anyone affected by antiphospholipid syndrome (APS) through awareness, education and research. APS is a life-threatening autoimmune condition that causes the blood to clot too quickly. The condition can cause potentially fatal events such as strokes, heart attacks, blood clots in the lung and DVTs. In pregnancy, APS is the most important treatable cause of recurrent miscarriage and is strongly associated with stillbirth.
Basingstoke, Hampshire33 Favourite(s)Charity ID: 12036
Sell for charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorised to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay sales for charity: APS Support UK
8 Item(s) that benefit this charity
- Alan Dart Womans Weekly Rupert Bear Bill Badger Toy and Jumper Knitting Pattern£9.40
- A Heart-shaped Jewelry Tin£1.99
- Lorion 24k Gold Face Mask box of 12£302.000 bids
- Jerome Dreyfuss Carlos Handbag Burgundy Python£262.000 bids
- Burton Large Scraper Mat Ski Snowboard Accessory New Clear£14.99
- Genuine Pandora Openwork Love Heart Charm - 790964£25.00
- LEGO-MINIFIGURES SERIES X 1 TAN TILE 2 X 2 PIRATE TREASURE MAP LOTR£1.20
- London Marathon Commemorative Wine Goblets Glasses Gift Unique£8.50